Saturday, April 24, 2021

Background Removal And Create Natural Shadow For Your Products











About:

 I am a professional Graphics designer and photo editor. I am new on Fiverr but I have 6 years of experience in photo editing. Any type of natural shadow create in photoshope expert

>> Natural shadow: In this type natural shadow will be shown under the image with white background and make it more attractive.

>> Reflection shadow: Reflection shadow mean’s a reflection of an image in the mirror. Reflection shadow is also called a mirror shadow.

>> Drop shadow: In this type, shadow will be shown under the image with a white and transparent background and make it more attractive.

However, I want to prolong my knowledge as a photo editor. Photo editing, photo retouch, manipulate, Clipping path, Masking, Shadow, resize, fashion, product cut-outs are my indicated work.

Please check my Gig image very attentively.

My Services:

>> Natural shadow

>>reflection shadow

>> Drop shadow

>> Background removal

>> clipping path

>> path

>> object remove

>> cut out images

Why Choose Me

  • Super Quality
  • Super Fast Delivery
  • 24*15 online Support
  • Free Trial
  • 100% satisfied

Thank you for watching my Gig. If you are satisfied knock me, please. Please order me!

Best Regards

mhamudolhasn20





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment