Friday, April 23, 2021

Edit Your Product Images For Amazon And Ebay











About:



Please do not order before massaging me to discuss the cost.



$5 is for low resolution images, not recommended for Amazon.



For high resolution and best quality images just take a look at my gig extras.



My 15 Years  Photoshop Experience will be at your service to make your product images Look Eye catching and appealing and ready for Amazon, eBay,Shopify, Etsy, etc ...listing.



I am very sure that your images will blow up you customers and will stand from the crowd.



My editing will be all the following tasks:

  • Make a pure white Background. 
  • Re-size the image to make the product occupy at least 80% of the image.
  • Create shadow and reflection for the product to give it a depth and make it look 3d.
  • Remove dust and scratches.
  • Follow  all Amazon and eBay websites requirements.

Just message me and tell me your needs and I will make them happen.



Reviews


:

I recommend this gig

:

Great job again...

:

Very good once again

:

Perfect and fast as always!

:

great quality of work and fast turnaround!




No comments:

Post a Comment