Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Professionally Retouch Fashion, Beauty, And Portrait Images











About:

***Please contact me BEFORE ordering my service!***



(Send me a message first to find out the price for your project and if I can help you)





Best quality and best buy on Fiverr guaranteed!



Turn your images into high-quality art like the ones you can find on the pages of the best fashion and beauty magazines or in the Instagram feeds of the top influencers!

You can find a cheaper seller, but not with this quality. I am working only with the best, time-consuming techniques used only by professionals.





I can edit:

  • Editorial
  • Beauty
  • Lifestyle
  • Portrait
  • Sport
  • Fashion
  • Commercial



Services:

  • Natural Skin Retouching
  • Dodge & Burn
  • Frequency Separation 2.0
  • Digital Makeup
  • Body Reshaping
  • Background Cleaning
  • Color Correction
  • Color Grading 



I don't do photo manipulations, background changing, and cutouts! My service is strictly pro-level editing!



Top magazines and companies are using my services like Marie Claire, Universal Music, Nike, Reebok, Fashion Nova, and many more. 

Many world-famous Influencers are my clients.

This gig is perfect for professionals, influencers, brands, agencies, or anyone who need the best possible editing.



I am at your service, so feel free to contact me now!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sasa is so talented and amazing at what he does. I contacted him as i needed some cosmetic images edited. I had allot of images, all different angles, and wasn't sure which one would be best for editing. Sasa was happy to go through them and pick the best ones. His communication was excellent from my initial contact, asking about his gig, to completion. He understood the way I wanted my image and 100% delivered on it. In fact he delivered before the deadline. Thank you very much I hope to work with him again soon!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your kind words Sandy!

Seller's Response:

I cannot say enough good about this retoucher! He has great communication (answers so quickly) and gives you variations to get exactly what you want!

Seller's Response:

Thank you Amber very much. It was a pleasure working for you!

Seller's Response:

Artemretouching did an amazing job editing my acting headshots. He provided multiple options and the skin retouching was flawless. I would definitely recommend him for headshot edits!




No comments:

Post a Comment