Thursday, March 18, 2021

Create Any Style Digital Art In Photoshop From Your Photo











About:

Hello.



My name is Oxana and I am a graphic designer and digital artist. My own skills are Photo Manipulation, retouching, using filters and effects and Dodge & Burn. My styles are Surreal, Fantasy, Dreamy, Dramatic. I also create collages.

To achieve the best result, I need to know your wishes. Do you want to be a centaur or a god? No problem! We'll just create a fairy tale together. Let's start?



Contact me and we will discuss your wishes!



All Picture Editing Packages Include:



  • Exposure Correction
  • White Balance Correction
  • Beauty Retouching
  • Fashion Photo Retouching
  • Background Changing
  • Photo Manipulation
  • Color correction and noise removing
  • Spot removing
  • Color adjustment (skin color matching)
  • Resizing
  • Brightness and contrast adjusting
  • Creating shadows



Please contact me before placing your order and fell free contact me if you have any questions.

 

File formats that I give

PNG, JPG, PSD, TIFF

 

Best regards, Oxana

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment