Monday, March 15, 2021

Create A Gaming Logo Wallpaper











About:

Hello Fiverr,

I am wasif and I will make a unique Wallpaper for your Gaming PC that will help you stand out from the competition.



Looking for minimalist & professional logo wallpaper for your Gaming PC & Social pages You are in the right place.

I am a designer who came to Fiverr with satisfaction of my global, high end clients.



I do custom, logos Wallpaper and 3D wallpaper.

If you have any difficult or extraordinary design, kindly contact me first before placing the order.



THE BASIC PACKAGE WILL GET YOU:



    1 LOGO Walllpaper

   UNLIMITED REVISIONS

   HIGH QUALITY WORK 300dpi

  .JPG / .PNG(transparent background)

   100% SATISFACTION

   100% UNIQUE DESIGN

   100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE

  MODIFICATION OF 1 LOGO Wallpaper WHICH YOU CHOOSE



I guarantee your satisfaction and until you get that, you can request as many revisions as you want.



I also offer random bonuses and offers to new orders daily!



Order today and we will get your Gaming to the heights.



Feel free to contact me.





Kind Regards,

wasif

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I had issues with my account, but the artist did an amazing job flying blind. Great service and communication in the face of my absence. Thank you for the excellent work.

Seller's Response:

thanks you so much...glade you like itπŸ˜ƒ

Seller's Response:

Amazing to work with, fast responses!

Seller's Response:

i,m glad that you liked my work πŸ˜ƒ

:

Very good for the price.




No comments:

Post a Comment