Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Create Virtual Tours With Your 360 Photos For Real Estate











About:

You can see examples of virtual tours by clicking on the link



https://alexsaulyak.blogspot.com/2020/12/virtual-tour.html



Discover Virtual Reality. Amaze your customers by immersing them in the virtual visit of your business.



BASIC virtual tour - up to 10 images with a simple template

STANDARD virtual tour - up to 10 images with improved template and tripod removal

PREMIUM virtual tour - up to 10 images with a premium template, free placement of the virtual tour on my server, tripod removal, your logos, room descriptions, easy navigation, social links, map and much more



Also I can publish your 360 panoramas and create Google Street View tour.



Write me and I will send you a link with examples.



A virtual tour works like a website, you need your own website or web hosting to host it.

If you do not know where to place your virtual tour, I will tell you where to do it for free.



Softwares used:

 • PTGui

 • Pno2VR

 • Adobe Photoshop

 • Adobe Lightroom



Please contact me before ordering or have any questions. 

The price of the service will vary depending on the complexity of

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very fast delivery! I definitely recommend his services

:

Punctual, professional, and skilled. I'll be working with them again soon!

:

Thank you!

:

Very good and very correct

:

Outstanding working with you




No comments:

Post a Comment