Friday, February 19, 2021

Real Estate Photo Editing Hdr Exposure In 12H











About:

*  You are a professional photographer, you have many customers but lack time, after a day of taking photos you don't have enough time to sit down, edit and adjust all your photos.

* If you hire me you can spend time with your family and rest to enjoy life. you will get more incentives. 

- Receive goods first, pay later at the end of the month. No 5% order fee.

 Please message me for more details

* I pride ourselves in providing one of the best services in the industry.

* I will edit the professional for you free 3 photos (output) to test the capacity. 

* I will edit all: single photos, Hdr images, aerial photos, sunset photos ...

* Refund time up to 30 days

My services includes:

  • White Balance / Color Correction

  • Brightness / Contrast Adjustments

  • Blending Multiple Exposures - HDR Finish

  • Lawn / Sky Replacements, Enhancing the sky/grass

  • Window Masking

  • Adding image on TV Screen

  • Adding fireplace

  • Lens Correction

  • Image Sharpening

  • Image Resizing

  • Horizontal & Vertical Straightening 

If your requirement is not listed Above, feel free to message me at anytime.

Thanks, 

Best Regards!



Reviews


:

Dai was great and efficient, I sent her some inspo photos for style and she did an amazing job. I even had a screenshot from a video and she was able to edit it flawlessly. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

:

Great quality editing! I struggle to keep the colors consistent while I edit photos of one house, but the final edits I received look great. highly recommend

:

Dai1988 always delivers on time, exceptional results, and without issues. I love working with this seller and send all of my business to them exclusively.

:

dai1988 has done an amazing job. delivered before time. And the images are great. I will be using dia1988 again. Great job, thankyou.

:

My go-to Graphic designer for my Real Estate photos. Always goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied.




No comments:

Post a Comment