Friday, February 19, 2021

Put Your Existing Logo On A Mock Up











About:

***** PLEASE DO NOT ORDER, CONTACT ME IN MESSAGES FIRST***** 

( it's very important to contact me first, in order to find out if I can help you with your project and what would be the price) 



Hey!

I specialize in photoshop editing and I will do a High End photo editing for you!



I can do any photo editing such as:

  • Removing/changing background
  • Color correction
  • White color balance
  • Skin retouch
  • Body enhancement
  • Restore old photos
  • E-commerce and etc!





I have experience working with Adobe PhotoshopLightroom, Illustrator, Indesign, Premiere Pro.





*If there is only a small change that needs to be done on your photo, please contact me to discuss the price, I might do a discount ;)



*Please contact me if you need more than one image for any of the packages and I will give you a special price:)



I am also open for projects with big quantity of photos(contact me to discuss the price)





#PHOTOSHOP #PHOTOSHOPEDITING #AMAZON #DESIGN #PHOTOEDITING #ADOBEPHOTOSHOP #EDITING #IMAGES #PHOTOMANIPULATIONS

Reviews


:

Azming! Quick response! Exactly like I ordered

:

More wonderful help!!!!

:

Excellent photo editing skills, understood exactly what i want it and created it quickly and perfectly.

:

Great Job. High quality, prenium job

:


No comments:

Post a Comment