Friday, February 19, 2021

Photoshop Editing Fast











About:

Fastest and Professional Photoshop Editing Service



If are looking to edit your photos professionally in quick time, You are at the right place.



Top Reasons to Hire Me:



  • 7 Years Of Experience
  • Super Fast & Friendly Customer Service


Tools:




  • Adobe Photoshop CC
  • Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC


My Services:

  • Photo Retouching
  • Realistic Skin Retouching
  • Body Shaping
  • Makeup Editing
  • Beauty Photo Editing
  • Slim Body
  • Muscular Body

  • Profile Photo
  • Remove Background
  • Change Background
  • Amazon, eBay Products Editing
  • Social Media Cove
  • Color Correction
  • Color Changing
  • Merge Photos
  • Photo Manipulation
  • Add or Remove Objects / Person
  • Image Enhancement
  • Resizing and Cropping
  • Document Editing
  • Adjust Lighting / Contrast
  • Color Grading

  • AND MUCH MORE



If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message.

Note:

I don't work on adult, obscene, IDs, license or illegal materials.

ORDER NOW and get your work done quickly.

Regards,

Khurram





Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was ok. It was good I wasn't in a hurry because it did take quite a bit longer than anticipated. I also asked for white and transparent backgrounds and was only given white but that's okay. For the price is still good value.

Seller's Response:

WOW, Khurram did a phenomenal job! I gave him a time-sensitive, complex order with many notes and he made it even better than I imagined. He's a very skilled artist. Overall, exceeded my expectations and I highly recommend his services!

Seller's Response:

Thank you for the Tip!

:

I’m not satisfied with the work and I’m tired of sending for revision because each delivery is way out of an acceptable time frame.

:

The work was done as said and in time ! Not going the extra mile but would definitely recommend for some basic photo editing !




No comments:

Post a Comment