Saturday, February 20, 2021

Clean Up, Color Correct Or Repair Any Photo In Photoshop











About:

*PLEASE MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE PURCHASING THIS GIG*



Hey there! My name is Jillian and I'm a professional photo retoucher from Portland, OR. 

I have a wealth of experience in complex compositing and a keen eye for detail, color, composition and realism. Over the past 6 years, I have worked closely with clients like Nike, Microsoft, Columbia, Under Armour, Samsung, and Harper's Bazaar. I take great pride in my work and find joy in solving visual problems to deliver flawless imagery, both on time and within budget.

With the purchase of this gig, you will be getting my professional "One Hour Retouch". This includes minor touch-ups from spot removal to shaving off a few pounds and everything in between. I can also apply a simple color treatment or any other effect you have in mind. Please keep in mind, this is gig is best suited for smaller tweaks and minimal edits. 



I CAN DO IT ALL:

- Wedding Photos

- Product 

- Beauty/Editorial

- Lifestyle

WHATEVER YOU NEED:

- Removal

- Color Correction

- Blemish Removal

- Shaping and Smoothing

- Compositing (Combining images)

- Cropping Images

- Adjusting tone, color, saturation

- Applying a color grade



LET'S BRING YOUR VISION TO LIFE!

Reviews


:

Jillian completely understood the problem with the photo and even though it was an old picture and the raw file wasn't available, she was able to make the best of the situation. She was a pleasure to work with.

:

Jillian is a fantastic talent and I highly recommend her for your touch-up needs! She goes above and beyond to deliver a quality product.

:

Excellent quality work.

:

She’s the best!

:

Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment