Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Edit Your Car Photos In Photoshop To Look Like A Pro











About:

I can enchants your photos, change the background or remove some unwanted things. 



If you want I can even help you with choosing new wheels, new wrap or spoiler. Just sent me photos of your car I can fit things to your car. 



Photo editing includes:



  • correct colors,
  • correct exposure,
  • remove unwanted reflection,
  • remove all unwanted things,
  • add smooth reflection to high light lines of you'r car,
  • add light efects like rays of the sun,
  • make your steady photo look like car was moving or even drifting,
  • lower the car, add head lights, add spoilers, change color of a car or wheel, change wheels, 
  • change background,
  • fully composite: placing car in another location



Simply I'll make your photos to look like from the cover of magazine!



Feel free to send me some samples to see what I can do with your photos.

Reviews


:

Picture edits came out great. Thanks!

:

Did what he said and did it quickly. Can't ask for much more.

:

Thanks so much. Did it perfect!

:

very good and fast.

:

Easy, he really knew what i wanted! After just 2 revisions i was happy!




No comments:

Post a Comment