Saturday, January 2, 2021

Vectorise,Revamp,Redo,Recreate,Resize Logo, Image,Make Transparent Png











About:

     I WILL EDIT, RECOLOR, CHANGE FONT, VECTORIZE, MAKE TRANSPARENT LOGO



⭕ Does your logo or image have bad quality / Low Resolution / Blurred?

⭕ Need a transparent logo background?

⭕ Need a high-resolution vector file for printing on banners, t-shirts, packaging, etc?

⭕Do you need any kind of service related to image redrawing, tracing, changing color/ font/size, etc?



Don't Worry You are at the right place. I have 6+ years of experience in adobe Photoshop and adobe illustrator. 



My service:-



  • Recolor Logo or change font
  • Vectorize logo
  • Transparent logo background png in high resolution.
  • Edit, Modify, Vector trace Ai
  • Remake or Vectorise
  • Convert to Vector file
  • Convert your logo into High resolution more than 300DPI
  • RGB to CMYK
  • PSD to Ai
  • PNG to Vector



Why you should trust or hire me?



➡️ 100% manual editing / Tracing

➡️ Super fast delivery as fast as 2-4hrs is possible.

➡️ Fast support until you are 100% satisfied with the results of the Vector file

➡️ Unlimited revision

➡️ Money Back Guaranteed

➡️ Ai/Svg/Eps/Jpeg/Pdf/Png formats are provided



INBOX ME FIRST FOR VECTOR FILE OR BULK ORDER.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I changed the deliverable during the revision process. It was 180 degree redirection. A true professional pivoted with me and got my work exactly right. I could not be more impressed or appreciative. A rare professional.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

In the description says he'd vectorize up to 5 images for the price. I gave him 2 images and the price doubled. I believe it was more of a language barrier, but needed it done quick.

Seller's Response:

Sorry but you didn't read description carefully. Price $5 is only for Transparent png logo not for vector file.

Seller's Response:

Was well done, and extremely efficient. Was very open to mid order requests and gave me a couple ideas for the logo as well. Highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment