Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Make Them Look Like They Have Taken A Yesterday











About:

About This Gig :



Hello!



I hope you doing well, My name is Mohamed I'm a freelancer. professional Designer 

with many experiences and I like beautiful design and I'm passionate about everything creative and I would love to work on your project



My services :



  • Graphic design
  • Create a logo
  • Edit pictures
  • Background removal
  • Transparent background
  • White background
  • Change background
  • Remove background
  • Cut out images



About features :  



  • 100% Satisfaction guarantee
  • Unlimited revisions 
  • Delivery anytime 
  • 100% Mony back guarantee 
  • JPG . PSD . PNG   
  • High quality



Package basic $10



  • Edit 1 pictures



Package standard $15



  • Edit 2 pictures



Package premium $25



  • Edit 4 pictures



Unlimited revision and Confirm satisfaction



If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.



Thank You!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment