Friday, January 1, 2021

Change Text, Do Photoshop Editing And Edit Pdf Document











About:

Hi, My name is Alok Sinha. I have excellent skills in Photoshop and can edit any type of document, file or image in any format. I am providing here any Text change or PDF editing or Document editing.



My services are:

  • Change Text, Add Text, Remove Text
  • PDF editing
  • Create or Modify Doc, PNG, JPG, Docx, PSD, MS Word
  • Edit your Document images
  • Word document to Fillable PDF conversion
  • Convert PSD to PDF
  • Edit, Format, Design MS Word Document
  • Scanned Documents like CV, Resume, Screenshots, Web page correction
  • Edit or Modify PDF file (Remove Or Add Hyperlink) Ai File, PSD File, EPS File



I offer other Photoshop services too, you can take a look at my other gigs.



Why Hire me?

  • 10+ Years Experience in Photoshop
  • Premium quality
  • 1-2 hours Express delivery (Need to check availability before placing order)
  • Lifetime support
  • Fast & friendly communication



I am open for business 24/7 & also accept custom offer.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pixel_Garden is absolutely the easiest person I have dealt with in my life. the conversation was 3 sentences, and done. Within an hour my project was done and brought to life, and looks so much better now. Definitely coming back again

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Looking forward.

Seller's Response:

I have used his services more than once and he is very professional. The communication is always good and he always make the necessary corrections when i ask until the order is perfect! But must importantly my orders are always completed in a timely manner.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your kind words. Looking forward.

Seller's Response:

He was great once again. He delivered in less than 2 hours. I will continue working with him in the future. Thank you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment