Thursday, December 31, 2020

High End Jewelry Retouching With High Quality











About:



dear, i am professional graphic designer with 6+ years experience. I will do any kind of  Jewelry images editing with professionally. get professional services.



Why you hire me?

@ Professional and quality work

@ Unlimited revision

@ 24 Express delivery

@ Quick responsiveness

@  100% customer satisfaction



adobe photoshop services:


  • background remove and change
  • white and transparent background 
  • jewelry diamonds highlights 
  • jewelry retouch
  • re-size
  • real shadow of jewelry
  • color correction
  • removing object from jewelry
  • color changing
  • 100% customer satisfaction 
  • 100% money back granted 




I usually deliver images in PNG ,JPEG,PSD,PDF Any photoshop format. 



                      Please contract with me before place Order




Reviews


:

Very fast and excellent work. I have him working on my pictures for me. I will be using several more times, and won't hesitate to hire him or refer him to others.

:

My favourite person on Fiverr to work with. He always delivers quickly and work is always completed exactly how I want it. I will hire again, and won’t hesitate to recommend him. Thank you

:

Amazing fast service, exactly what I was looking for to get my products listen on Amazon, will be recommending and definitely using again.

:

Very Fast thank you

:

Very fast services. easy to deals with




No comments:

Post a Comment