Tuesday, December 29, 2020

High Quality Fashion And Clothing Photoshop Retouching











About:

I can



  • clean your product from dust scratches and wrinkles
  • color correct your product to make it look appealing
  • retouch skin
  • clean background for your website and amazon
  • any other thing you want me to do



we can have a custom offer made for your order as per number of images

Reviews


:

Fantastic. Fast. Easy. Diligent. Precise. 100% Communication skills. Don't think I would be able to find someone to help me, not trust anyone here after getting scammed once here. This is my second project with him! All you need is go tell him what needs to be done. Thank you!

:

It was easy to work with aneeshrathi04. Answered all my questions and went above and beyond making sure I was happy with my end results. I will be using anytime I have similar projects. All the photos came out great, the colors pop! and I got it all back within less than 24 hours! Great communication and dedicated worker.

:

Aneesh was great, he delivered what I asked and on time. This is my second time working with him and I will continue to hire him for my photo editing projects.

:

Awesome editing and fast turn around!

:

Very satisfied




No comments:

Post a Comment