Sunday, December 20, 2020

Retouch Product And Remove Background Complex Images











About:

Hi! There


I'm Hasib. I'm a professional photo editor in PHOTOSHOP with more than 3 years working experience. In this gig, I will remove the background from any  Complex or any kind of images. Please order and send your images and let me do my amazing work. I will take enough care to edit your image very fast.


I provide the following Services:


** Background remove /Changing /Clipping path/ Photoshop Editing
** Image re-sizing/cropping and others.
** Multi-Path
** Images Masking/Hair Masking
** Amazon/eBay Product retouch
** Color corrections
** Reflections/Mirroring
** Drop Shadow/Natural Shadow
** Retouch/Beauty Retouch
** Photo Merging


Why you choose me?


Professional Work
Fast delivery
Money back Guarantee
Amazing and friendly Support
100% Satisfaction 
Best Quality


Please order and send your images and let me do my amazing work. For a larger project and future collaboration, I can offer you a DISCOUNT.


Let me know if you need anything else. I am here to help you out.




Thanks for viewing my gig.




Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivery was very fast and 1A by arrangement. I will definitely work with him again. Keep up the good work!

:

Thank you so much.

:

He's awesome!

:

Exactly what I asked for! Thank you

:

Excellent ! Highly recommended . Many thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment