Tuesday, December 22, 2020

7 Easy Jewelry Photos Editing











About:

Request: Please send me a test image before order my gig.



Please check my gig packages (SILVER, GOLD & DIAMOND)



If you have any Chain, Necklace & Bracelet then please chose DIAMOND PACKAGE price will start minimum 5 dollars per image. Price always depend on your image complexity. 



I will retouch your 7 jewelry image and make them more shiny and gorgeous. I ensure you high quality work with quick turnaround and unlimited revisions.



My Services are:



Background Remove

Add Sparkle only for DIAMOND

Add Reflection, Natural Shadow

Change Metals and Stones Color

Remove Noise, dust



Software: Adobe Photoshop CC 2019



I'm deliver this file via dropbox.



IMPORTANT: I DO ONLY PHOTO EDITING, NOT DESIGNING

                     

Always Provide quality product.



Unlimited revisions until 100% customer satisfaction



ORDER NOW...Tell me Your Requirement...!



EXCLUSIVELY ON FIVERR.COM



Regards,

Md. Arifur Rahaman Akon



Reviews


:

He went beyond what was expected. His delivery is the best in the business! I use his skills over and over again with my jewelry website!

:

Excellent work, fast service. This is the third time Arif has changed my jewelry metal from silver to gold, and it looks natural and nuanced. Highly recommend!

:

As always, extremely professional. He is immensely good at seeing the detail of the jewelry and making corrections as needed. Always very happy with his work.

:

Excellent work as always, just wish he would have messaged me back. Still giving 5 stars because his work is great.

:

Images look perfect and I appreciate the super fast turnaround!




No comments:

Post a Comment