Thursday, December 24, 2020

Create A Digital Collage Style Portrait For You











About:

**Please message me before buying gig**



I am offering digital collage-style portraits in a theme of your choice! I will collage your image with up to 3 elements (you can add additional elements for a small fee) and 1 revision (or additional revision for a small fee). I use adobe photoshop and will provide a final product in 300 dpi in png and pdf formats.



These images are great for social media, websites, or a gift for a loved one!



Happy to answer any questions you have :)

Reviews


:

Amazing job well done!! It was more than expected! What a pleasant surprise. I will be back. Thanks again! Thanks for delivering on time and your excellent communication.

:

She was pleasant, a great communicator and very understanding. Excellent work, I'll be working with her again soon!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment