Saturday, December 26, 2020

Bulk Photos Background Remove Photoshop Editing Perfectly











About:

Welcome to my gig 



This gig is with 100% satisfaction guaranty



If you are looking for photo editing services like any kind of photos background removal, shadows, image processing for your E-commerce web stores, printing media etc! Sometimes we need to go with some professional work. So, if you choose my gig you will have...



For complex images such as Cycles, Jewelry or Tree images, please text me before placing the order.



1. Clipping path

2. Background Removal

3. Natural Shadow

4. Retouching

5. Image resizing etc.



All of the text are for the give you are buying. we will be very responsible for your photo editing to make look better when you will work with us.



Thank you very much

PicsArt Studio



Reviews


Seller's Response:

OMG!!!! Where do I start??!!!! This guy is a dream to work with. He finished removing an entire background that everyone kept getting wrong and doing mediocre work and made it into a masterpiece. HE IS THE BEST ON FIVERR!!!!!!!! Love the work and I will DEFINITELY be doing ALOT more projects with him. BEST ON FIVERR!!!!

:

A bit dissapointed as I needed to wait longer then agreed on due to mistakes about the question. Friendly guy, Responds quick but wont order again.

:

He was quick, efficient, and got the job done well within what I asked of him. If you want more than that, I don't know what to tell you!

:

Thank you so much for the kind words, You are really amazing with your crystal clear instructions I would really love to see you again...!!!

:

This is my 2nd order with picsartstudio1 and I have been very pleased both times. Deliveries have been ahead of schedule, with no additional edits required either time. Highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment