Monday, December 21, 2020

Design Your Amazon Product Listing Images











About:

If you want to be a successful seller on Amazon it is important to have eye-catching info-graphic product images. Then you are on right place.!

I'm am working in the field of graphic designing for 5+ years with many loyal buyers. You can always have high-quality product images from my service. 





I have 3 packages for you



1. AMAZON MAIN IMAGE ($10)





  • Provide good main image design
  • Removing Background of one image
  • Basic images listing requirements 
  • Creating the main image

 

2. FOUR INFO GRAPHIC/ LIFE STYLE IMAGES ($35)



  • Designing four info-graphic images for your listing/or
  • Designing four life-style images for your listing/or
  • Designing four main images for your listing
  • You can send me details for the images
  • Additional graphics and texts



3. AMAZON PREMIUM PACKAGE ($60)

  

  • Provide you 7 images for the listing
  • Including(life-style, infographics, main image)
  • 10 Revisions
  • Final 7 images will be designed as follows,



1 Main image

3 info-graphic pictures

3 Lifestyle images

Feel Free to Contact me

Umair Haider

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great communication and prompt delivery from this seller. He was eager to ensure that I was happy with images. I didn't like the quality of the first few edits and didn't feel that he understood my product very well at first. However, after a few revisions I got some good images and Umair even included some extras.

Seller's Response:

It was a pleasant experience working with this seller. I had a vision going into this and he was able to achieve my vision in the end. I am very pleased with the final product and will definitely work with him again. He is also extremely patient with all my feedback and was very quick in coming back to me with multiple iterations based on my feedback. Will recommend him to anyone who is looking to have their Amazon Product Listing Photos done.

:

thank you so much

:

It was good. Umair was really helpful and patient .. You have to give him an idea of what you exactly want in an ad. then he can give you his best.

:

Umair was very open to all my suggestions and worked well and made revisions when asked. There were quite a bit of revisions but he was happy to do them. He was easy to deal with and I would use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment