Sunday, May 16, 2021

Color Correction And Pattern Change Of Your Photo











About:

Do You Want The  Color Or Pattern Of Any Object In Your Photo ?



Hello,There I Am A Professional Photo Editor And Have Well Over 9-Years Experience In Photo Editing Service... I'm Very Fast & Professional For Changing The Color ,Color Correction Of Your Photo And Pattern Change of Garment Product Etc.....



I Will Editing: 
Wedding Photo, Birthday Photo, Anniversary Photo,Pre-Wedding Photo,Garment                               Different Pattern & any King Of Photo Editing......



  •  Check Out My Portfolio :  https://bit.ly/2ksrBhx


My Services -



  • Color Correction
  • White Balance
  • Image Re-sizing/cropping
  • Object Removing
  • Sharpening
  • Skin Smoothing
  • Background Removal
  • Change Color 
  • Pattern Change
  • Drop Shadow
  • Reflection Shadow


Always Provide a Quality Product.Unlimited Revision Until 100% Satisfaction/24 Hours Express Delivery



Dear  Sir, Please Provide  me with your clear instructions and vision of a final result before i start editing, if you don't mention it,i will photos according to general editing rules, but always with the best quality and best services....



Regards,

Clippingtouch94



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Always an excellent experience working with clippingtouch94. Have done several projects with him and will do so again. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer! I love to do work with you. I will be pleasure to work with you again. Thanks

Seller's Response:

I have worked with clippingtouch94 many times and am always satsified. Good communication, prompt turnaround and high quality work. Five Stars!

Seller's Response:

thank you so much for your tip.. This buyer is excellent and very friendly . I am happy work with him. Thanks

Seller's Response:

Quick response and delivery. Quality edit as always.




No comments:

Post a Comment