Monday, May 17, 2021

100 Photos Background Removal And Edit











About:

About This Gig

Hello Honorable Buyers,

Based on my technical knowledge and expertise of assisting to give your photos a better life, I am happy to offer you my services. I am a professional photoshop user and also a illustrator user so I can deliver you a better quality work.

I take every project seriously and deliver on time. I am ready to revise if you imagine things differently. Please have a look on my gallery to assess the quality. 

Provide Services:

Retouching with realistic perfect skin

Fashion correction

Resizing

restoration of old pictures

face swap

Whitening teeth

Filters and effects

Enhancing/adjusting color, lightening contrast

Removing/adding people, objects, effects

Background editing - white/ transparent/ different



Why me?

Photoshop expert

100% Customer Satisfaction

On Time Delivery

Very Friendly to Communicate

100% money back guaranty if you will not satisfied

If you want logo conversion raster to vector i will do that too but message me first please.

I can do cartoonize yourself please text me first for that too.



Thank you.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment