Friday, April 9, 2021

Modern Minimalist Wedding Album And Photobook Design, Photo Album, Photo Book











About:

I am a professional album designer. My gig offers photobook albums for wedding and all type of event or memories you want to store. My design style is modern minimalist. Clean with a good balanced white space.



**Services For This Gig**



  • Print ready photobook layout
  • At any page size.
  • High resolution (300 DPI)
  • Text as you provide or other captions, clip art, shape, border etc.
  • Delivers in .jpg/.pdf format with source file in .psd and .indd(inDesign project) format.
  • (EXTRA GIG EDIT RAW) Image editing, color correction, photo retouching.
  • Additional spreads are also available. (ex- 1 spread for 5$)



Note: For start I need some information and images. So please message me for any questions. Don't hesitate to try out my offer once.

Reviews


:

Marcogug is an amazing designer. Very professional person, I strongly recommend to work with him. He left me very much satisfied with his work. I myself is a professional designer so I know his work quality and knowledge about design. Thanks a lot brother for your help. :)

:

I am very satisfied with Marco's work. He is very professional, and he did a very great job in no time. Definitely will order again. Highly recommend.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment