Monday, April 5, 2021

Edit Your Photos In Photoshop Skin Touch Up Remove Items Fix











About:

10+ Years experience

over 20,000 photos edited 

 If you can communicate what you want I can make it happen, 

  • Photo retouching
  • Skin Smoothing
  • Makeup Retouching
  • Realistic skin retouching
  • Remove Blemishes
  • Photo Color Correction
  • Eye bags and wrinkles removal
  • Background removal
  • Remove objects
  • Wedding photo edits
  • Adjust lighting and contrast
  • Image Re-Sizing
  • Enhance colors
  • Add real Photoshop effects
  • Add or remove people
  • Products photo retouching
  • Whitening teeth 



Please contact us first if you want any extreme edits or custom quotes!. 

Reviews


:

I requested an edit of a photo of my mother and I for my website. The original picture really needed some work. I could only provide minimal reference points of what she would look like with makeup because she has passed. When he sent me the delivery it moved me because that is exactly how she would have looked if she did her own makeup. If you need revisions on any photos look no further this is the seller for you!!

:

He helped retouch my pictures for Instagram and he's amazing and fast! Very helpful and kind. Definitely using him from now on.

:

I like his energy and calm demeanour - he is a good dude who will help 100 percent + in addition he delivers steller results

:

Over joyed with my photo restoration as always. My family will treasure these gems for many years to come. Very professional and kind. A pleasure to do business with. Can't wait to submit my next photo. Many thanks :)

:

Quick response time and great communication. He restored a vintage photo of my great aunt without over processing it. I'm very pleased with the finished product and will definitley be a returning customer. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment