Sunday, April 4, 2021

Create Every Composition You Desire In Photoshop











About:

BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER, CONTACT ME TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT PLEASE



Hi, I'm Matteo! I am a professional photographer and image retoucher from Torino, Italy.

I've spent the past 4 years studying and working locally, and now I'm moving my activity online on this site and I can't wait to put my skills to work for you! 



This GIG is perfect for those looking for breathtaking images with themselves inside, impersonating a superhero or visiting distant and incredible places.

Perfect to impress people on social media!



The only limit is imagination!



I can assure you the maximum speed of delivery, without losing quality in terms of results! 



Feel free to contact me for any questions!





If the images are provided by the customer, he agrees to provide copyright free images



Note - If you have low quality image please contact me before ordering.



In this GIG I won't take care of:



- Image retouching, like for example, softening skin or removing eye bag.



There is another GIG dedicated on my profile for this kind of work, have a look!



BEFORE PLACING THE ORDER, CONTACT ME TO TALK ABOUT YOUR PROJECT PLEASE



So what are you waiting for? Place your order now and enjoy the results!

Reviews


:

Responded to my message quickly, Was professional and kept checking in with me on the progress. Great experience overall, will come back when needed 10/10 recommend!

:

incredibly talented and smart designer in Photoshop, came up with a brilliant idea for my work and also had an great explanation on how and why he did what he did! 5 stars! will defiantly work again soon!

:

Matteo rocks! Not only is he very talented, but he's quick, professional, and he has a terrific attitude. This is my second project with him and I expect many more.

:

Matteo was fantastic. Responsive and talented. He worked quickly and created an awesome image for me, I highly recommend him.

:

matteo_piana was good to work with. Was spot on with my vision. Delivered what I asked for in a timely manner




No comments:

Post a Comment