Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Create Edit Modify Alter Your Pdf Scanned Document Urgently











About:

Welcome to My Gig:



 I am available 24/7, just knock me please.



Services rendered are mentioned below but not limited to.


PDF Editing:• Add, Edit or Delete Text.

• Add, Edit or Delete Header and Footer.
• Add, Edit or Delete Pictures/Figures.
• Insert, Remove Hyperlink.

• Template cutting.

• Create Files Protected by Password.

• Insert, Delete or Replace Pages.

• Rearrange Pages.

• Extract Pages.
• Fix Hyperlink issues



Scanned Documents: (Only for Custom Orders upon discussion):

•Remove Smudges (scanned jpg, pdfs with unwanted ink marks).
•Remove Print marks.
•Edit Text (Subject to availability of fonts in the document itself).
•Correction of font alignment



I will provide you:

1-Professional work

2-Reasonable price

3-On Time delivery (as quick as 1 hr, depending on the amount of work)

4-Revisions until the work is not as you desire.

5-4 years of experience
6- Confidentiality



Please provide your detailed specifications/instructions. Job will be delivered with guaranteed satisfaction.



Kindly CONTACT ME via inbox for custom Orders and any discussion.



Reviews


:

Best person I have ever worked with on fiver. He was great will communicating and giving me what is asked for.

:

This seller is easy to work with, does accurate work according to your specifications and does it quickly. I will use him every time I need work done.

:

This is like my 10th time working with Tawsif. He always delivers and super reliable. Makes great revisions even after delivery.

:

Very nice work

:

Amazing as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment