Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Professionally Remove Green Screen Background From Photos











About:

Quick Delivery & Best Quality Guarantee

Hi,
Welcome to my gig


I am highly skilled as professional image editor.Customer satisfaction is my top priority .


if you are looking for a professional image editor? I guaranteed that you are on right place. I have more then 7 years. experience in Photoshop.


I will remove background from your images using hand made Photoshop clipping path.I don't use any quick selection method 



Types of image i can edit:
Product Photo

Single person/model
Headshot
Player photo
Group photo


Services which I'll do for you:

  1. Image Clipping Path
  2. Background Remove: pure white or Transparent .
  3. Remove any green reflection
  4. Image Optimization for web shop ( re-size / crop ) Product photo
  5. Basic Color correction. 
  6. Retouching.
  7. Green Screen extraction your any type  image




Why are you choosing my service? 
  • High Quality and Fast Delivery
  • 100% satisfaction

  • Quick Responsiveness

  • Full Support for my Client

  • Unlimited Revisions for FREE. 



Feel free to contact me 
Thanks!

Reviews


:

Fast and wonderful, as usual. Will be back for more editing help again!

:

Quick turnaround time.

:

Faster than agreed upon terms and exceptional quality!

:

Excellent service and skill!

:

Fast Delivery and Quality Service.




No comments:

Post a Comment