Sunday, April 25, 2021

Photoshop Editing And Photo Manipulation











About:

Photoshop editing is essential for web or printing design like a magazine, catalog, brochure etc. If you want to highlight your object you have to edit them. A photographer can take a good shot for your product or model but sometimes there is show few dust, scratches, spot, darkness or any other individual things. I can solve them, using Photoshop advanced technique. My Photo editing services are furnished below.

♦ Clipping Path

♦ Multiple Clipping Path

♦ Background Remove

♦ Hair Masking

♦ Photo Retouch

♦ Color Correction

♦ Color Change

♦ Neck Joint/Ghost Mannequin

♦ Photo Restoration & Enhancement



I am offering a quality work for a reasonable price within the short time. Please feel free to contact me. I am ready for your order.

Thank You

Jewel Khan



Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed someone who could manipulate images for many projects. I had a great experience! He was always there to support me and making sure that my needs are satisfied. I'm really happy he has a great gift! The quality of the work is above my expectation!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for your valuable comments.

Seller's Response:

I've been using Fiverr for a long time and Jeewel surpassed my expectations. I had a great experience working with this seller.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot

Seller's Response:

Really effective service. Great job!




No comments:

Post a Comment