Thursday, April 29, 2021

Add Or Remove Person, Objects, Background Using Photoshop











About:

PHOTOSHOP Editing and Retouching

Do you have people you don't want in your wedding photos? Or do you want to delete unnecessary objects on the table? Don't you want to have a souvenir photo with your friend at the party that you can't go? Or would you like to have a photo in the countries you didn't go before?

I've done this stuff many times before. As an experienced photoshop editor, I can easily do all of this for you.

I can remove the objects, people, animals or anythings from the image for you. I can change the background. I can add the new things to photo or I can copy the objects already there.I can add a picture of the lover that is not with you to your photo.



All you need to do is to send me your image with the instructions of what you want to be edited!

for complicated Photos please contact me first before ordering



SERVICES INCLUDED

Remove Object

Add Person

Remove Person

Photo Manipulation

Background Removal / Change

Photo Restoration

Color Correction

Lighting Adjustments

Photo Retouching

Photo Editing

Headshot

Skin retouch

Add People

Remove People

Please take a look at my other gigs thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nyretouch has helped me with two photos now and I've been pleased with her work and how quickly she responds to my messages. She's very skilled at removing things from the background that I don't want there. I had a few pics of my baby on the floor that I wanted to frame but there were toddler pajama legs in the background or messy shopping bags which just took away from the focus of the picture. She eliminated both of these from the background making the picture look so much better and as if my home is not at all cluttered!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for your feedback. I am grateful for your making my job easier with clear instructions. I am always ready to help.)

Seller's Response:

Extraordinary work. NYRetouch went above and beyond. The images look great. Better than I expected and far better than I could've done, myself. She removed this guy from two VERY tough images, adding in believable background.

Seller's Response:

Thank you for appreciating my work, and I'm glad to have assisted you! I would like to thank you for your generous tip.

Seller's Response:

I gave Nihal a pretty difficult edit that I needed quickly and she did a fantastic job. actually a way better job than I thought possible. She's great!




No comments:

Post a Comment