Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Photo Retouching Amazon, Ebay And Others Product











About:



Dear sir,

how are you? I am sumon Khan. I am professional photo editor. I will do any kind of image editing for Your business and company. I have good experience about it.



My services:



@Remove Background/ pure white Background

@Change Background / transparent Background

@Clipping Path 


@Cloth image retouch

@product Re-size

@Add object on your image

@Shadow highlight

@Real shadow

@Whitening teeth

@Wedding photo retouch

@Color correction

@Color change

@Increase regulation

@neck joint

@Model retouch

@Amazon/E-Bay product retouch

@100% money back

@100% Customer satisfaction

@24 hours delivery

@Any Photoshop work



I will provide you JPEG, PNG, PSD, PDF etc file format



feel free contract with me and Please order me

                                                  







Reviews


:

Travail très professionnel service express

:

travail de qualité

:

Second time I have used this seller - absolutely brilliant and so fast!

:

Excellent travail livraison flash

:

Great thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment