Saturday, April 17, 2021

Background Removal,Photo Editing And Product Listing











About:

Welcome to my gig.



This gig offering you the best services for Removal background, Background Editing, Editing photos, Retouching, shadow creation, info graphic and amazon product listing photos work with a special rate, best quality and on time delivery. I am Very glad to offer you my technical knowledge and expertise of an artist to give your photos a better life. Being a professional graphic designer, hopefully you’d never be depressed by my services.

Please contact me with details and documents before place any order.



Why me:

  • Expert on photoshop
  • Fast response
  • Ensure quality
  • Delivery on time
  • Friendly to communicate
  • 100% satisfactory work
  • Unlimited revisions until you mark done



Offering you:

  • Clipping Path service
  • Background Removal
  • Background Editing - white/ transparent
  • Remove Objects
  • Change Background
  • Product Retouching
  • Photo Retouching and Enhancements
  • High end Portrait Retouching
  • Cropping and Re-sizing
  • Adjust lighting/contrast
  • Color Correction, Color changing
  • Product Listing for Amazon, EBay
  • Any Photoshop editing



Be happy, Make happy. I’m so friendly, feel free to knock me. Willing to build up a long term business relation with you.



Thanks.

Fahad Ibn Hai 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment