Thursday, April 15, 2021

Any Editing And Creative Photoshop Work











About:

Contacting me first about your project may lead to faster deliveries!



I will create, edit and organize your visual elements using Photoshop with rules of composition and photo editing, design your project from scratch based upon on your needs. I will remove backgrounds, smooth out the skin, remove wrinkles, add objects, adjust colors, proportions, retouch and enhance your image such as lighting, resolution, flaws and anything else that your creativity wants.



What I can do:

  • Adjust Lighting/Colors
  • Background Removal/Transparent/Color
  • Smooth the Skin w/ Frequency Separation
  • Wrinkles Removal
  • Enhance Body Proportions
  • Color Correction
  • Face Retouch
  • Creative Editing
  • Compositing
  • T-shirt Designs
  • Face Swap
  • Custom Text
  • Replacing Elements
  • Image Resizing
  • Blending Subjects
  • Remove/Adding Objects
  • Photo Restoration and Retouching
  • I usually work with images but I'm open to exceptions
  • You can also receive the Source File (.psd file) for an additional extra



I am a full time freelancer. Always online. 24/7



Please contact me first about your project before ordering!

Reviews


:

Sheesh, I can't believe it. Quality work delivered this fast? You better believe it. Super helpful from the start, communication was relaxed but professional. Will definitely use again!!! Don't hesitate and hit that order button now they're worth it.

:

100% the best!!! I trued a few other photo exiting sellers in the past but this is hands down the best. He went above and beyond. I highly recommend!!!

:

Didn't respond at first, so I wasn't sure he'd actually gotten the material or started on it... But the next time I checked my notifications, there was my FINISHED PRODUCT. Faster than I expected. And looking great! So I'm very happy, and would certainly use Guimoide's work again.

:

You beautiful French man you... Great pictures, fast delivery, and just a cool dude overall. I would kiss this man if he was right next to me

:

I wish he the resolution was better but that was my problem choosing a lower resolution pic. Otherwise I’m happy! Thank you for your help.!




No comments:

Post a Comment