Friday, February 5, 2021

Photoshop Editing, Photo Editing, Photo Retouching











About:

Professional Photoshop Editing, Photo Retouching, Photo Editing



Welcome to my gig. If you're looking for someone who can edit your images professionally then you are at the right place.



Hello! My name is Tayyab & I'm here to help you edit your images in a very professional way. I offer high quality & professional photo editing services which includes:



  • Remove Background transparent or white

  • Changing background

  • Image Retouching

  • Color correction

  • Image resizing / cropping

  • Skin smoothing

  • Applying different effects
  • Amazon, eBay Products Editing
  • Slim Body / Muscle Enhancement
  • And Much More
     

Why Hire Me?

Level 2 Seller with 1K+ Positive Reviews.

You will get professional image editing at the best possible rate and faster delivery time.



Full Support Even After Delivery
100% Client satisfaction Guaranteed.
      Unlimited Revision until you are 100% happy
      Great Communication
      Money back Guarantee.


Feel free to drop me a message if you've any questions. Also I can give you free ideas about your projects.

Lets discuss. 



Regards

Pixelsgeek

Reviews


:

Out Standing! Super fast delivery. We had some family photo's done that had some lighting issues. My wife was so disappointed with how they turned out. Pixelsgeek cleaned them up and made them look great. We are blown away at how they turned out and how quick the job was. I send a few photos to a couple of people on Fiverr and Pixelsgeek was the only one who did a satisfactory job, and they were the quickest. IF YOU WANT THE JOB DONE RIGHT USE PIXELSGEEK!!

:

Wanted a bottle removed from a picture in was in, with the bottle being in front my arm. I'm happy with the endresult. Good communication and the result was delivered in time.

:

Very professional and cooperative. He listened to my requests and executed in a timely and professional manner. The quality of his work was excellent. Although he had to make some minor revisions they were not related to the quality of his work but my personal preferences. He attended to my revisions very efficiently and made them exactly as I requested. I would definitely recommend his services.

:

The best in the business. I highly recommend him for logos, graphic design, photoshop, and editing. you don't need to look any further - he's your guy.

:

Great work, great communication, went the extra mile for a follow-up edit to get it just how I wanted it! Recommended!!




No comments:

Post a Comment