Friday, February 5, 2021

Edit, Compose And Do Anything Photoshop











About:

I will be editing your photos and ideas on Photoshop for JUST $5. 



Message me first before purchasing my gig to discuss pricing and avoid cancelation: It will be cheaper than you think!



MY SERVICE WILL INLCUDE:

  • FAST DELIVERY. NEVER LATE !
  • JPG,PDF,PSD file formats FREE!!
  • 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED.
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Customer Friendly GUARANTEED 
  • Money back GUARANTEED!
  • Source file include(PSD)
  • FREE LIFETIME SERVICE OF COMPLETED PHOTOSHOP



BUYING MY PACKAGES YOU CAN EXPECT:

  • Better lighting on your image
  • White teeth
  • Removed acne
  • Better colours 
  • I can also turn black and white photos into coloured photos
  • Background removal



I CAN ALSO PROVIDE A PHOTO COMPOSISTION FOR JUST $5!

My photoshop manipulation will include:



  • A range of photos of your choice and ideas combined to make a realistic and epic photo, cool wall paper, music cover, family photo and/or poster! (usually 1920x1080)
  • Added highlights 
  • Added shadows
  • Text





OR FOR JUST 5$ I WILL REALISTIFY YOUR DRAWING

Provide me with a cartoon drawing that you have drawn and I will add:

  • Shadows
  • Colours
  • Textures
  • MUCH MORE

To make it look VERY REALISTIC

Reviews


:

The communication and delivery was super fast and he did a great job with the work. My brother and I took individual photos with something but never thought to take one together (and it wasn't something we could go back and do again). He was able to take our separate photos and combine them perfectly as if we were in the same photo. Turned out awesome!

:

Alex was fantastic! I had a super bizarre picture that I wanted him to create, and he was exceptionally thoughtful at the questions he asked. I could not be happier with what he made. It’s going to be one of the best Christmas present I’ve ever given someone! I highly recommend working with Alex.

:

Alex was fantastic to work with. He was very clear with communication and asked questions to clarify anything he was unsure of. He went above and beyond, even fixing up a few untidy things he noticed as he went. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a great graphic designer. Thanks Alex, I look forward to working with you again in the future.

:

Alex was VERY easy to work with! I told him exactly what I needed, and he had it done within a day. Super thankful to have found him...he made my life MUCH easier!

:

This was my first experience with fiverr and I am SOOO glad to have my work done by Alexkni! He is so polite in emails, patient with my multiple changes request, and prompt with his delivery! Do plan to get more work from him !!! Keep up the good work !




No comments:

Post a Comment