Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Adobe Photoshop Editing The Same Day You Send It











About:

One image can be deliver within 90mins!! Get your photo edited now!!

  • Fast delivery
  • Fast reply
  • 100% Satisfaction



I'm a creative director that is been editing photos and videos for 6 years. I can manipulate any image the way you want it.



What I can do:



  • Photo retouching (Remove spots, imperfections)
  • Blend images
  • Portraits photo manipulation
  • Face swap  
  • Background removal, I can remove objects from any background.
  • Product enhancing, I can manipulate your photo so your product looks better.
  • Lighting / Colour saturation 
  • Color grade your image
  • Change any object colour 
  • Change the background
  • Make Black and white images
  • Creating shadows / Reflections
  • I provide with photo editing for product listing
  • Create your own water mark 
  • I can create a banner for your business
  • Merge images 
  • Creative / Fantasy looking image 
  • Professional photography retouching 
  • Adverts
  • Posters
  • More



Everything can be Adobe Photoshop. Don't worry if the kind of work that you are looking for is not listed, I can probably still do it. Message me for any further questions.



Reasons to work with me:

  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • 6 Years of experience in the creative industry 
  • Reply within minutes 

Reviews


:

I needed my sisters obituary photo touched up. I contacted Ernest to confirm he could do it within 24 hours or less, with less being better. He said he could. Once I placed the order I think he had it done in like 15 minutes. The photo is beautiful. Thank you Ernest!

:

Ernest quickly replied to my queries regarding the order and managed to turn it around faster than expected. Very happy with the result.

:

Ernest is great! I asked him to do a unique and complex photoshop for me and it was no problem for him! Easy to work with and does excellent work! Highly recommend!

:

great work

:

He was great. Got everything I needed done in 1 day. Will definitely use him again.




No comments:

Post a Comment