Friday, January 29, 2021

Retouch Or Edit Your Photo With Photoshop











About:

Hello!!

Let me make your photo look great! 

Services Include:

*Background and object removal

*Blemish removal

*Color correction

*Image sharpening

*Lighting adjustments

*Photo restoration

*Noise reduction

*Photo merging 

*Color to Black and White

*Color Swap 

*Wedding Photography Touch Ups

Advanced skin/facial retouching

Remove Background(Transparent)

Change background(white/color/different locations)

Slim Body,Retouching,Whiten teeth



Reviews


:

This seller corrected work that I'd asked her to place my signature on. I suppose my directions weren't clear enough. I asked her to place my signature on each painting and she did, however, she didn't remove my Artist's Initials, so there were two signatures and it looked strange. I suppose maybe I assumed she would know to take the initials off before placing a signature there. Anyway, she's corrected 5 of my paintings and I'm happy with the work!

:

Excellent service and high quality of work

:

Awesome job as usual

:

Ekdesigner3 was polite, responsive and made everything work for me.

:

On time! Quick




No comments:

Post a Comment