Friday, January 29, 2021

Remove People From Photos











About:

Have you taken a nice family photo and later realized a person standing awkwardly in the background before? Have you wanted to post a picture on social media but feel it looks bad because of the people in the background? If so than THIS gig is for you. This gig will:



  • Remove unwanted person(s) from your photo
  • Make it seem like the person(s) was never even there
  • Leave you with a perfect, high quality, distraction free photo. 


So why should you trust a new seller like me? Well...

  1. I have been using Photoshop for over 2 years
  2. I have plenty of experience removing people from photos or stock images because I have needed to do this for projects in the past
  3. I am readily available
  4. I am a fast worker 
  5.  Because I am listed as a new seller I am not overwhelmed with orders which means I can complete this project for you as soon as I see it.


So what are you waiting for? Send me a message through Fiverr or order now! I can't wait to begin working with you :)



Reviews


:

very fast and efficient!!

:

Seller was polite, very fast working and the final product was amazing.

:

Super professional. Quick turnaround time. And overdelivered. Couldn't recommend Matt any more. 10/10!

:

awesome as always, Thanks

:

he responded and worked really fast!




No comments:

Post a Comment