Sunday, January 24, 2021

Edit And Retouch Product Pictures For Amazon











About:

  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • Professional Work
  • 100% Satisfaction
  •  Friendly and Quick Support
  • 24/7 ONLINE

 

PLEASE NOTE- This gig not for Jewellery pictures.



Hello,

I will retouch your products pictures for listing.I will remove background Perfectly, and create perfect size for amazon, shopify, fillip-kart, Alibaba and other eCommerce site.



1 PACKAGE- (2 PICTURES)

  . remove background, adjust and change color, make shadow 
  . And other basic requirement crop, zoom  



2 PACKAGE (5 PICTURES)

  . remove background, adjust and change color, make shadow
  . And other basic requirement crop, zoom 



3 PACKAGE (10 pictures)

 .  remove background, adjust and change color, make shadow
  . And other basic requirement crop, zoom  

                       

NOTE :- infographic cost is extra.... Please first ask for cost then order.......

You must provide me all details of infographic with text and details of your product.



If you have any Question Feel Free to Contact me.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

the picture i could not use for my amazon shop, it looks the same, some even worse than my original picture, very disappointed

Seller's Response:

This order was automatically marked. buyer was not give me any response a

Seller's Response:

Sachin is a very hard working designer. Goes out of his ways for customer satisfaction. He will be our go to person for Product Image related services. Thank you for the good work!!!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I can highly recommend sachinnoswaan's service. The communication was easy and fast. He understood exactly what I was looking for and did a fantastic job. I will use his service again.




No comments:

Post a Comment