Friday, May 7, 2021

High End Beauty Retouch











About:

Basic Retouching (Basic color/contrast adjustments & Skin correction)

High-End Retouching (Pixel level skin correction and smoothing, Detailed handwork in textures and color /skin, hair, etc/, Clothes retouching, Background adjustment, Adjustment of tonality, Body shaping)

Editorial Retouching

(Pixel level skin correction and smoothing, Detailed handwork in textures and color /skin, hair, etc/, Clothes retouching, Background adjustment, Adjustment of tonality, Body shaping)







Reviews


:

Great person to work with, my go to guy hands down

:

My go to person always

:

My go to editor when I have to much on my plate hands down.

:

Collaborating is a conversation and an art within itself... Ewimeis is very talented but also open to constructive creation to fit to my needs... Eager to please, Will defiantly work with her again!

:

This guy is on top of his game, thanks for saving me so much time!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment