Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Amazon Product Photography Editing And Infographic











About:

Looking for a REMARKABLE product image that could SELL your entire stock in MINUTES?

Don't worry, you are in the place at the right time. I am here to help you with product infographic and product photography editing service.I hope it will surely help your sales grow. If you want to make your product photography look amazing and increase your sales, I can provide you with professional and best quality work. 100% satisfaction is guranteed. Your satisfaction is my success.

I am ONLINE 24/7 on fiverr.





Why me?



  • FREE SAMPLE before order!!!
  • Professional and responsive
  • Friendly & dedicated
  • Unlimited revisions





Service Brief:



  • Amazon product photography editing
  • Product image retouch
  • Unique product Infographic
  • Infographics images (shows the product's features)
  • Professional product listing for AMAZON, EBAY
  • Background removal/changing
  • Comparison charts
  • Before/After Images
  • Removing dust or any kind of scratches/spots
  • Add logo,Badges,Custom icon etc.
  • Photo retouching/editing



And much more





"ORDER NOW!"



Please feel free to contact me for anything anytime.

I'll respond instantly.

Thanks in advance.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very pleased. Mohin has superb customer service skills and his work is better than I expected, nice work, will be contacting you in the future!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for using my service my friend. I really love working with you:)

Seller's Response:

Mohin is very thorough and takes the time to understand what the end goal of the project is. His work is top quality and I will work with him again.

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much my friend. I enjoy working with you:)

Seller's Response:

Wonderful work. On time delivery and excellent communication. I highly recommend this seller. Very professional service and friendly to work with.




No comments:

Post a Comment