Sunday, March 28, 2021

Food Photo Editing Using Lightroom











About:

Hi, my name is Dina.

I will do food photo editing and color correction in Lightroom. I have years of experience retouching and post-processing photos in Lightroom. I work fast and i can edit 1 SAMPLE photo to show the quality of my work. No Photoshop or excessive photo manipulation. Only Lightroom editing and color correction that will give your food photos a professional, clean, natural look, and make the food look as delicious as it tastes. 



Lightroom editing includes:

  • White balance adjustment
  • color correction
  • cropping
  • tone curve
  • sharpening
  • noise reduction
  • exposure
  • contrast
  • saturation
  • highlights and shadows



What do I need from you:

  •  Highest resolution possible of your images (RAW or JPEG)
  • Your requirements and vision of the final result. If you don't mention it, I will edit according to the general editing rules.



Can't wait to start editing your photos. You will not be disappointed. 



Thank you!

Reviews


:

Amazing! Great communication, and super professional. !0/10 would definitely recommend. I look forward to working with her on many more projects to come!

:

Great, fast communication and turnaround within the hour! Will definitely work with this seller again for my food business' product photo editing.

:

Great seller to work with. Quick turnaround on original edits and very quick again on the extra revision. Thank you!

:

super schnell und gut

:

Great job thanks!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment