Monday, March 29, 2021

Best Quality Professional Jewelry Retouch











About:

I'm a professional jewelry retouched with 4+ years experience. I can ensure you the best Quality work. Any question? Please message me.





Service Offered:

  • Remove the background and place it on a white background, transparent or any color that you want.
  • Create a beautiful reflection/shadow
  • Colour correction for metals and stones
  • Create separate layers for side stones and main stones
  • Remove any scratches/ dust in the image
  • Color adjustment (such as yellow or gold, rose & silver or white color adjustment)



Jewelry retouching means touch up and retouch the jewelry objects from the raw image. This is especially used to make a perfect and attractive looking of jewelry images for company websites, Online shopping sites and  Jewelry companies different advertising purposes.



I assure you about the quality. Please give me a chance and judge my works.



Do you any question? Please communication inbox. 



Thanks 

Best regards 

azmolhuda

Graphics designer 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pays so much attention to detail, great communication too. Very quick turnaround too Initially gave 5 retouchers the same image but azmolhuda's came out the best. Definitely recommend.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much ❤️

Seller's Response:

For this project, i used 3 photographers and Azmolhuda’s was the best. I needed my product background to be very white without mattifying the subject and Azmolhuda was the only one to nail it. This contact has been saved down for my next project! Amazing work!

Seller's Response:

Outstanding Experience!

Seller's Response:

I had to go with multiple revisions. Azmolhuda was patient enough to hear me each time and the final delivery was excellent and was above and beyond my expectation. Thank you Azmolhuda for delivering a high quality work.




No comments:

Post a Comment