Thursday, January 7, 2021

Professional Photo Editing In Photoshop











About:

I will gladly help you and add chic to your images!



I provide services like:



  • General cleanup
  • Skin retouching/smoothing
  • Removing blemishes/wrinkles
  • Stray hair removal
  • Teeth whitening
  • Body shaping
  • Color correction
  • Removing background/object 
  • Resize/crop


Please, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or any additional requests :)

Reviews


:

I am very pleased with the work Tina did for me, she communicated clearly and well, and did the photo retouching well and quickly. Very happy to recommend to anyone :)

:

I always get fantastic work from this seller. I highly recommend her for skills. I will use her again and again.

:

Perfect as always !

:

Perfect.

:

Thank you ! Perfect




No comments:

Post a Comment