Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Body And Face Slimming, Body Shape,Beauty And Portrait Retouch In Photoshop











About:

Hi, I can do Body slimming, Body shape, Double chin removing, potrait retouching and Face slimming.

I will retouch your beautiful portraits in that way to make your photos more beautiful and attractive!!!



Any body Shape Changes and Reshaping

  • Skin colour correct 
  • Makes your photos HD
  • Remove dark circles
  • Remove wrinkles
  • Remove pimples
  • Remove blemishes
  • Remove unwanted objects
  • Body slimming
  • Stretch Marks removing
  • Face slimming 
  • Double chin removal
  • Facial fat removal 
  • Add filters to make your photos more attractive
  • Or anything else you may need 



Why choose me??

  • Fast delivery 
  • Quick response 
  • 100% satisfaction 
  • Unlimited revisions 

**Attention**

Dear buyers, if there's any confusion than Before placing order contact me first to get your free sample. If u have any questions please feel free to ask.



**Big Discount for Big orders **



So order now , looking forward to work for you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great! I ordered my photoshop, gave the details of what I wanted to fix and gave the range of 3 days to receive my order. Seller responded fast and was able to complete my order the next day, and fixed all the details I required. Will definitely buy again.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much ma'm for your wonderful feedback, it will also be my pleasure to work with such a nice buyer again :)

Seller's Response:

She did everything I asked and it came out just as I envisioned - I will definitely work with her again! I asked for a natural slenderizing of some bodies in a photo and the final result looked real and not too skinny.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback, it will also be my pleasure to work with you more :)

Seller's Response:

Very efficient, thorough, & helpful. Definitely would recommend anyone to use her service. Don't be fooled by a new seller. This lady has skills =)




No comments:

Post a Comment