Friday, January 15, 2021

Colorize, Restore, Retouch, Repair Your Old Photo











About:

Hello there, 

I will do my best to restore the photo you provide and also color it. If you have any questions feel free to contact me. 

Reviews


:

I was absolutely blown away by how wonderfully this artist coloured and touched up my old photo! Such a fantastic member of this service and I would definitely recommend. Thank you so so much! :D

:

Milan is a very patient guy and also very helping, always did a fantastic job, our project is almost 98% done but I decided to start, new project for the rest of 2% work, he did several projects for me and I am very happy with his professional behavior, thank you Milan !!

:

We've been working with Jalotpi for more than 2 years now and have done at least 25 assignments together. The service is always of the finest and attention towards details. Highly recommendable! Christian David Petermann / Creative Director / blitzapp.oxenaar.world

:

The seller communicated well. I was not satisfied with the quality of his first delivery, but the revision was done well.

:

Everything was great. Much better than when I previously had this done with the same photos for double the price.




No comments:

Post a Comment