Monday, January 11, 2021

Any Kinds Of Background Remove And Best Retouching











About:

About this Gig

Welcome to my gig. I am a professional graphic designer.

I have over 3 years of work experience and creative ability in photo editing. 

I love to use that qualities in your project.

24 Hours Express Delivery

Unlimited Free Revisions,

100% Customer Satisfaction,

Fast & Friendly support



My services:



  • Remove background(Format:JPG,PNG,PSD)
  • Replace with white background.
  • Remove dust,wrinkles and imperfections
  • Keep orignal shadow,drop shadow.
  • Color corrections.
  • Retuching your photos.
  • Zooming mode photos.
  • Edit text document
  • photoshop editing



Satisfying my clients with my work is my first preference.



Not:

If you have any questions Please feel free to contact me, I will feel happy to answer your queries.



Now just Click the GREEN BUTTON ( Continue ) to place your order and get your desired work





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment