Monday, February 8, 2021

Photoshop, Retouch, Reshape Body For A Slimmer, Thinner Look











About:

Do you want to look slimmer, curvier, fitter, taller or have any body parts reshaped in a photograph?



I can do a professional full-body photo editing to make you look the best and more pleasing to the eye.



From changing the overall shape of the body to having more of a fitted look, the changes can be as much or as subtle as you like.



As a Fiverr’s Level 2 seller, I am committed to delivering the best result at an affordable price.



I do not offer $5 basic Gig because I invest quality time and won’t rush through what you provide.



My body retouching services include the following:



Full Body Reshaping

I can reshape the body to be slimmer, curvier, increase/decrease height, adjust build and correct posture.



Reshape Individual Body Parts

I can reshape any parts of the body including the arms, legs, chest, waist, hips, abdomen, and bottom. 



Skin Smoothing

I can remove blemishes, smooth the skin, brighten/darken skin, remove or change the belly button and so on.



I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now.

Reviews


:

This seller was a breeze to work with. He edited a photo I sent to slim down one of the people and also, clean up acne on another. He was very easy to communicate with, turned the job around very quickly and didn't over edit. The picture looked perfect and natural. Thank you!

:

I have worked with Victor a few times for photo editing and I highly recommend. Communication, timelines and final product are always great. I have never even required any revisions which I find impressive!

:

Nice work very satisfied

:

Great job! Did exactly what I requested and the the quality of work is wonderful. Highly recommend!

:

Amazing work and super quick thanks so much




No comments:

Post a Comment